"This is my commandment: love one another as I have loved you." ~ Jesus of Nazareth
"Who are You, my dearest God? And what am I but Your useless servant." ~ Francis of Assisi
I am no biblical scholar, just an ordinary man trying to follow the voice of God that I hear in my heart and soul. The reflections I offer here are based upon a simple relationship with the One who inspired scripture and the Communion of Saints who lived it. While my words emerge from my background as a Catholic, they belong to no sect of Christianity. Rather, they are an expression of a revelation God has shared with me, so that I might share it with you.
Want to read more?
- Click on the "The Book of We Are" tab for the revelation given to me.
- Click on the "Family of the One" tab for reflections on this strange pilgrimage.
And if you like what you have read ...
- Please share my About.me page with your family and friends.
- Follow me on Twitter: @jwbidwell
- Send me an e-mail: email@example.com